Dennis Martin's Combatives Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis Martin's Combatives Community

Good mannered discussion on contemporary self protection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Nebraska.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
5thprofession47

5thprofession47

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Hello from Nebraska. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2007, 00:38

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. This looks like it will be a fun place to hang out, learn and maybe contribute a bit. I'm looking forward to making some new friends. Stay safe!

-Chris
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Admin
Dennis

Number of posts : 9904
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2007, 18:26

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum
Cheers,

Dennis Martin
----------------
DenCQB@Yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://combatives.forumotion.com
Tzu

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2007, 15:01

Hey 5th,

Dragon here from the other place (B.E.) What a great site! I have been a fan of Marcus for years. Oh and by the way, I just finished your name sake and it was fantastic.

Tzu
Back to top Go down
5thprofession47

5thprofession47

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 17:04

My apologies gentlemen,

In 2007 I signed up here and had every intention of participating in this forum. No excuses, I let it slip and lost track of it. Recently I began to visit the CQB Services website and started to read more in depth, eventually rediscovering this forum.

I look forward to exploring more here. I don't have internet at home so I will check in from work when I am able.

Stay safe,

Chris

Last edited by 5thprofession47 on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 18:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Admin
Dennis

Number of posts : 9904
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 17:36

Welcome back Chris

Dennis Martin
----------------
DenCQB@Yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://combatives.forumotion.com
Michael

Michael

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 01:26

5thprofession47 wrote:
My apologies gentlemen,

In 2007 I signed up here and had every intention of participating in this forum. No excuses, I let it slip and lost track of it. Recently I began to visit the CQB Services website and started to read more in depth, eventually rediscovering this forum.

I look forward to exploring more here. I don't have internet at home so I will check in from work when I am able.

Stay safe,

Chris

That's funny! I did the same thing, and it seems we are ending up in the same places. I started reading here again last week after my hiatus. There is a wealth of information on here. Good to see you here as well.
Back to top Go down
5thprofession47

5thprofession47

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 21:47

Michael wrote:
5thprofession47 wrote:
My apologies gentlemen,

Stay safe,

Chris

That's funny! I did the same thing, and it seems we are ending up in the same places. I started reading here again last week after my hiatus. There is a wealth of information on here. Good to see you here as well.

Hi Michael,

Lol, small world, huh? Good to see you here too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nebraska.   Hello from Nebraska. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Nebraska.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dennis Martin's Combatives Community :: General forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: