Dennis Martin's Combatives Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis Martin's Combatives Community

Good mannered discussion on contemporary self protection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Southern Indiana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TFuller

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Hello from Southern Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Southern Indiana   Hello from Southern Indiana Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2018, 22:29

Hello Combatives Community!

My name is Tom and I'm from Evansville, IN. I work full time as a mechanical designer (AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks are my primary software tools) and I spend my free time lifting, fencing, shooting, traveling to weekend training courses, and a lot of work on the house and yard. Previously I was a sheet metal worker for 12 years (shop and field). Happily married and enjoying life.

I've played the bagpipes since I was 15 but have since given the octopus a break.

I've been involved in various martial training since I was 12 (karate, jujutsu, judo, kenjutsu) but was recently exposed to the topic of combatives (via Suarez International's Randy Harris (aka Cruel Hand Luke) and Shivworks' Craig Douglas) which has radically changed my thoughts on violent encounters.

I hope to learn more which is why I'm here.

Thanks,
Tom
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Admin
Dennis

Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Hello from Southern Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Southern Indiana   Hello from Southern Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2018, 10:54

Welcome aboard, Tom. We are delighted to have you here.
Give my best to Randy and Craig.

Dennis Martin
----------------
DenCQB@Yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://combatives.forumotion.com

Hello from Southern Indiana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dennis Martin's Combatives Community :: General forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: