Dennis Martin's Combatives Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis Martin's Combatives Community

Good mannered discussion on contemporary self protection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just saying Hi!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Underdog

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Just saying Hi!! Empty
PostSubject: Just saying Hi!!   Just saying Hi!! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 08:16

Hello everyone, I'm Les...I do FMA, and I'm very much interested in WW2 Combatives, RBSD, NLP and related disciplines, and how all of the above fits together. After reading Mr. Marcus Wynne's article on Neural-Based Training, I figured this is the place to be, so here I am!

Honestly, I'm probably going to read, absorb and mull things over more than post, as I like to know what I'm talking about before I say or write anything. Not much more to say, really. Apart from training, I like smart, pretty girls who wear black well, good books, good whiskey, having a quiet pint or three with dear friends, playing guitar, writing, Motorhead, Iggy, old-school punk rock, hardcore, 60's/70's soul music, Miles, Bird, Coltrane, and classic ska and reggae. Just a regular guy, all in all--and I'm happy to be here! Thanks for having me, I'll just be sitting over here quietly with a mug of coffee... :-)
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Admin
Dennis

Number of posts : 9911
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Just saying Hi!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hi!!   Just saying Hi!! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:25

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the forum
Cheers,

Dennis Martin
----------------
DenCQB@Yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://combatives.forumotion.com
UnderdogNYHC

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-12-05

Just saying Hi!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hi!!   Just saying Hi!! Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2018, 18:10

I really could have probably saved myself rewriting my whole intro, but--as I have a newish forum name, I figure I might as well start fresh! All of the previously written itroduction still holds true, for whatever that's worth...

Hello, my name's Les--and I'm from NY. I have been involved with this kind of thing for a little bit, as V42 might be willing to confirm. My primary traditional martial art practice is Eskrima/Kali/Arnis, and this background is something that I have been blessed to have been able to bond with Kuya ("Elder Brother" in Tagalog) Marcus over, while sharing food, stories and fellowship at my home some years back. As for my other interests, I like fiercely played punk rock, black Gibson Les Paul guitars, finely balanced sharp steel, eloquently crafted hypnotic metaphors, good stout and whiskey, strong coffee, and beautifully witchy femme fatales in black.

Cheers and goodness to you all!
L.

Last edited by UnderdogNYHC on Wed 05 Dec 2018, 19:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Admin
Dennis

Number of posts : 9911
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Just saying Hi!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hi!!   Just saying Hi!! Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2018, 18:12

No problem, hope you are enjoying the forum

Dennis Martin
----------------
DenCQB@Yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://combatives.forumotion.com
UnderdogNYHC

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-12-05

Just saying Hi!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hi!!   Just saying Hi!! Icon_minitimeWed 05 Dec 2018, 18:14

Most definitely, sir. Thank you kindly for your hospitality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just saying Hi!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hi!!   Just saying Hi!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saying Hi!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dennis Martin's Combatives Community :: General forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: