Dennis Martin's Combatives Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis Martin's Combatives Community

Good mannered discussion on contemporary self protection

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from a new member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cocazorla

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-26

Greetings from a new member Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a new member   Greetings from a new member Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012, 23:39

Hello everyone. My name is Carlos and I live in Cuba.

Right now I'm starting in Combatives and I hope gain knowledge and experience in this forum.
In the past, I practiced aikido and other martial arts, but now my "eyes opened" to the real needs of the street.
Happy new year!
See you soon
Back to top Go down
Dennis
Admin
Dennis

Number of posts : 9904
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member   Greetings from a new member Icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 13:45

w
Welcome aboard, and hope you enjoy the forum discussions
Den

Dennis Martin
----------------
DenCQB@Yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://combatives.forumotion.com
Michael

Michael

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member   Greetings from a new member Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 05:51

Welcome aboard, Carlos! Is this Juan Carlos from some of the other forums I know of?
Back to top Go down
cocazorla

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member   Greetings from a new member Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 17:15

Michael wrote:
Welcome aboard, Carlos! Is this Juan Carlos from some of the other forums I know of?

Dear Michael, Juan Carlos and I are different person. In this forum exist a user named Juan_Carlos. He's also Cuban. If you're thinking of the same person, he's my friend and he helped me get started in combative.

Greetings,

Carlos
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member   Greetings from a new member Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013, 22:32

cocazorla wrote:
Michael wrote:

Dear Michael, Juan Carlos and I are different person. In this forum exist a user named Juan_Carlos. He's also Cuban. If you're thinking of the same person, he's my friend and he helped me get started in combative.

Greetings,

Carlos

I was, thank you. I forgot he was here as well, and have talked with him on several boards and Facebook. At any rate, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a new member   Greetings from a new member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a new member
Page 1 of 1